- Compatibility: AIR 3.1 and later (ActionScript 3.0)
- File Size: About 950Kb
- Change Log
- Allow ByteArrays to be deflated/inflated in viewer
- Display UTFBytes of ByteArray
- Added read/write support for Vectors
If you have v3.3.4 or older you will NEED to uninstall and install v3.4.0+ to update. Auto update WILL not work!
- Read/Write AS3 Shared Objects – Capable of reading/writing Flash 9 and newer .sol files.
- Read/Write AS2 Shared Objects – Capable of reading/writing Flash 8 and older .sol files.
- Auto-update capability
- JSON Export
- Command Line Actions – Export JSON of a SOL file directly from the command line. Available commands are ‘json-export’ and ‘exit’. ‘json-export’ will immediately export the file url passed, and ‘exit’ will auto exit the program after exporting. Example: ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Course Vector\minerva\minerva.exe” C:\Users\username\Desktop\myLSO.sol json-export exit’. The exported JSON file will be placed in the same folder and be the same name with a JSON extension (i.e. ‘myLSO.sol.json’)
Feel free to e-mail me a question. When you e-mail your question, please include pictures (if applicable) that clearly demonstrates the problem and provide a brief explanation.
Author: Gabriel Mariani, (e-mail: gabriel -at- coursevector.com)
Copyright 2012, CourseVector (This work is subject to the terms here.)