- Compatibility: Firefox 32+, Chrome 38+
- Change Log
- Now online for your web browser!
- Improved support for AS2 LongStrings
- Improved support for AS3 Dictionaries
- Improved support for AS3 Vectors
- can now import JSON
- Command line interface removed for obvious reasons
.minerva is a Flash Local Shared Object editor built based on the AMF3 specification and the AMF0 specification. .minerva is capable of reading and writing all known data types successfully. Tested against modern browsers and was built using Chrome 38 and Firefox 32.
- Read/Write AS3 Shared Objects – Capable of reading/writing Flash 9 and newer .sol files.
- Read/Write AS2 Shared Objects – Capable of reading/writing Flash 8 and older .sol files.
- JSON Import/Export
Available for legacy purposes, you can still download the last five versions of the Adobe AIR version of .minerva.
Feel free to e-mail me a question. When you e-mail your question, please include pictures (if applicable) that clearly demonstrates the problem and provide a brief explanation.
Author: Gabriel Mariani, (e-mail: gabriel -at- coursevector.com)
Copyright 2014, CourseVector (This work is subject to the terms here.)